As part of the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival (running Sept. 27-Nov. 11 this year), the Eat to the Beat concert series entertains Walt Disney World guests as they wine and dine on a wide array of fine cuisine available at marketplaces around World Showcase. New acts this year include Christopher Cross, the Spin Doctors, and the Go-Gos, while fan favorites Hanson, Smash Mouth, and Boyz II Men (pictured above) also return for the concert series.
These concerts are free with admission to Epcot and take place at the America Gardens theatre in the America pavilion at 5:30, 6:45, and 8:00pm.
Here is the full 2013 Eat to the Beat Lineup. New bands are in bold.
- Sept. 27-29 – Starship starring Mickey Thomas
- Sept. 30-Oct. 1 – Go-Go’s
- Oct. 2-4 – Air Supply
- Oct. 5-6 – Sister Hazel
- Oct. 7-9 – Sugar Ray
- Oct. 10-11 – Edwin McCain
- Oct. 12-13 – Manhattan Transfer
- Oct. 14-15 – Wilson Phillips
- Oct. 16-17 – The Pointer Sisters
- Oct. 18-20 – Night Ranger
- Oct. 21-23 – Boyz II Men
- Oct. 24-25 – Survivor
- Oct. 26-27 – 38 Special
- Oct. 28-30 – Smash Mouth
- Oct. 31-Nov. 1 – Spin Doctors
- Nov. 2-3 – Christopher Cross
- Nov. 4-5 – Hanson
- Nov. 6-8 – Dennis DeYoung
- Nov. 9-11 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
(Image Copyright Disney)